Samstag, Mai 26, 2007

Things To Do Before I Die

Things I had love to accomplish before being forced to utter au revoir to the world:

1. Live it up in all the nooks and corners of the world.
2. Build a globally recognised non-profit organisation.
3. Author and publish a book – fiction or non-fiction.
4. Swim with sharks hovering near me :P
5. Cook at least one full meal that is not burnt or inedible.
6. Pilot a jet.
7. Speak perfect Spanish.
8. Have a pet bull dog.
9. Sail across the Pacific.
10. Learn rock climbing.
11. Be out-lived by the perfect family.
12. Be on prime-time television in a segment that does not come under ‘dead’ or ‘missing’ or ‘arrested’.

3 Kommentare:

girisH naiR hat gesagt…

hi i like ur poems..but what leads to this..will u tel me more..dr

girisH naiR hat gesagt…

hi i am girish...a journalist from kerala..email...kgirishk@gmail.com

ram hat gesagt…

Nice to dos eh? :-)
I like the full meal one :-)