Mittwoch, Mai 16, 2007

Of Smiles And Well More Smiles!



Smiles have captured my imagination of late. Thats the first thing in a person that leaves an impression on me replacing noses which were a favourite not long ago. Its fascinating how much a tiny cuve of the mouth can convey without the service of words. It is mind boggling as to how many kinds of smiles are prevalent. Theres the cocky smile, the sarcastic smile, the pity smile which I abhor, the shy smile, then the smile that inspires confiding in, the smile with the promise of something more, the wide smile bordering on a grin, the toothless grin of a baby and endless is the list. My personal favourite is the bashful smile, that seems to originate right from the core of one's soul and for the fortunate lot rendered more exquisite if accompanied by dimples. Well, the very thought makes me smile now. I guess it must be the rain outside and the cozy setting that induced this train of thoutght which is quite uncharacteristic of me :)

1 Kommentar:

ram hat gesagt…

I liked this one. You know, it's only humans who have the gift to smile :-)