Dienstag, Februar 13, 2007

Mystical Night

Perched cosily on my window sill,
Eyes on the star studded sky;
Soaking up the night so still,
Thinking of all that I had to defy.

I pined for the arms whose strength,
Encircling me in a safe fortress;
I missed the voice with all the depth;
Which still to me was a tender caress.

People met in the journey of life,
Hailed to be forever together;
Find themselves in a vicious strife,
And end up irreconcilably asunder.

Thoughts interrupted by the early streak of light,
Creeping up amidst the steely darkness;
It was the dawn in its early stages of birth,
With promises of abundant brightness.

As I watched the birth of the new day,
Emerging from the womb of the night so mystique;
It dawned on me that the travails of journey,And not the destination makes life so very unique!

Keine Kommentare: