Montag, Oktober 08, 2007

Landing me in hell...

How my indulgence in the seven cardinal 'sins' would have led me to 'hell', if the concept of 'hell' were valid:

Lust: Talk about bulging sinews, intense eyes and perfect smiles – how could I just not lust after such guys *sigh*
Gluttony: Did somebody mention chocolates for breakfast, lunch, dinner and anytime in between washed down with tons of caffeine?
Greed: It all boils down to money and more of it – to fund the so-very-frequent vacations, to cater to ‘grown-up’ clothing tastes – in short the slimy tentacles of greed have entrapped me in its vicious grip.
Sloth: What I do today is probably what I should have done weeks ago!
Envy: Boy, if you are over 5’7” and/or can nap during the day, the green-eyed monster growling at you is me!
Wrath: ‘Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned’ – don’t ever cross me, I might forgive you in time, but never ever will I forget.
Pride: A thin line that demarcates self-esteem and gloating – I might have crossed over to the other side many a time and not even have noticed!

Keine Kommentare: